These nightly rates are effective until 31 March 2020. Taman Kesari Villas do not apply a surcharge for High or Peak season stays.
Please contact us directly for our Bonus Internet Rate!
*A note regarding occupancy: Our maximum occupancies indicated above include children. We regret that extra beds are not able to be installed in our villas, nor king beds able to be replaced with single beds. One additional infant is able to be accommodated free of charge in the Taman Kesari Baby Pack in any villa subject to availability. The Taman Kesari Baby Pack consists of a modern baby cot, linens, mosquito net, bath and pool towels, breakfast, eating and drinking utensils, and high chair. Car seats, strollers, and many other items are also available for hire.
Inclusions and Other Important Information:
- All villa rates are inclusive of Government Tax and service charges
- Minimum stay is three (3) nights
- Check-in time is 14:00 (2.00pm), and check-out is 11:00 (11.00am). Late check-out (up to 18:00/6.00pm), if available, will be an additional 50% of your nightly rate. Check-outs later than 6.00pm will be considered an additional night’s accommodation
- These rates are valid up to and including 31 March 2019
When you book direct through this website, your Villa Rate Includes :
- All applicable Government Tax and service charges
- Return Airport transfers in a private vehicle, via toll road
- Cool drink and scented cold towel on arrival
- Welcome Pack & Tropical Flowers
- Daily Continental Breakfast served in-villa
- Late afternoon turndown service
- Wi-Fi access (no charge)
- Professional security team
- Discreet villa staff
- Western management
- More than 60 international TV Channels
- DVD/CD players, plus universal music docking station with speakers
- Full kitchen facilities
- Hair Dryer and international adaptors in-villa
- Iron and ironing board available
- Complimentary Shampoo, Conditioner and Soap
- Villa Safe
Deposits, Payments and Terms and Conditions
Confirmation of booking cannot be given prior to receipt of 50% deposit. A completed Guest Reservation Form must accompany deposit payment.
- The balance (50%) is due no later than 30 days prior to commencement of stay.
- Payment of funds can be made via direct deposit into our bank account, through PayPal, or directly via credit card. We will forward detailed payment options to your secure email when required. Please note that any payment settled by credit card will include a merchant fee of 2.5%.
- Guest will be required to pay for incidentals, such as laundry, telephone, etc., on check-out. Please note that an 10% government tax will be levied on all incidental charges appearing on your bill.
- Final payment consisting of the remaining balance must be received by us at least 30 days prior to arrival (or together with the Reservation Form if booked less than 30 days in advance of arrival). Failure to make the final payment on a timely basis will make reservations subject to automatic cancellation.
- A US$50 administration fee will be charged for any change or cancellation of booking after a confirmation has been issued (i.e., after deposit paid). Acceptance of any change is subject to approval by villa management.
- Cancellation of a booking within 30 days of guest arrival date will result in forfeiture of deposit(s) and payments made.
- Refund of monies paid for villa rental will be made only under the following circumstances:
- The villa becomes becomes unfit for habitation and no equivalent alternative villa can be obtained. This qualifies for a 100% refund;
- The villa is re-booked by another party for the period of the initial booking. If only a portion of the rental time is re-booked, a pro-rata refund will be made. Any rental payments which qualify for a refund, whether in whole or pro-rata, will be subject to a deduction of a 15% administration fee.
Under no circumstances shall Taman Kesari Villas or Relax Management be responsible for any loss, expense, damage, claim or injury either directly or indirectly, consequential or otherwise whatsoever, however caused or incurred, whether arising in contract or otherwise in law or equity as a result of rendering of the services or accommodations as described or substituted, or by reason of terrorist or military action, riots, revolution, insurgency, civil war, adverse government action or inaction or acts of God, or by any agents, employees, subcontractors, servants or third parties whatsoever supplying any of these services or accommodations herein or as substituted.